February 3, 2010

Thank You!


I just want to say how grateful I am for my husband. He comes home from a hard day at work and without any hesitation or complaints changes into his grubby clothes and gets to work on our house. I am so grateful that
1) he is willing to do all that he does without complaining
2) that he knows how to do so much (he has done some pretty major electrical work, tiling, painting, texturing a ceiling, putting in new windows, inserted a fan, and so much more)! It not only saves us so much money but also really makes us feel that this house is ours.
I sometimes feel so lost because he's doing all sorts of things that I can't help with.

Thanks so much sweetheart!


1 comment:

Melissa and Allen said...

That's so nice. I wish Allen was more handy- usually I end up doing stuff like that!

About the class- I don't teach it, I'm having someone else come teach it so it's really a one-time thing only, but i can give her your info and you can have her come teach a class if you are interested in that. And no, it doesn't cost money. It's completely free. NO strings attached. I'm sorry this Saturday doesn't work for you:(

About Mint.com- I LOVE it. You do put all your banking info in because it gathers all the account info from all of your banks and puts it into Mint. The reason I love it is because we bank at a few different places so it's ONE place where I go to see ALL of my financial info. Does that make sense? And the best part is, you can add anything and everything to it- we have our mortgage on there, all of our credit cards, bank accounts, student loans, etc... It reminds you of when your bills are due and you can set up a budget. It's amazing! Call me or email me anytime if you have q's. My email is melissacampbell10@hotmail.com.

p.s. i know it's a little scary to put that kind of info on there but it's a very secure website and millions of people use it and haven't had problems but I guess it's just whatever you feel comfortable with...