August 16, 2010

It's A Boy!

We are going to be welcoming a baby boy into our family! We had the ultrasound last week and it was a wonderful experience. We got to see some amazing views of our little baby moving around like bringing his foot up to his mouth, moving arms behind head, etc. The thing that was amazing was that with all the movement that he was doing in there I couldn’t feel it at all. It makes me realize how much he moves when I can feel it!

We were able to get a good look at his heart, spine, blood flow, kidneys, a hand with 4 fingers and a thumb, and even his lips! I sure love living in a time where we have technology to do this. It was so comforting to see that everything is developing as it should and he looks like a healthy boy so far. He was being very stubborn at first and we thought we were going to have to leave without knowing what we were having. He was sitting straight down (basically right on my bladder- I could feel that one ☺) with his legs crossed in front of him. With some poking and prodding we finally got him to adjust a little bit and move around to see that he was a boy. We're excited!

Now I just need to come up with some name ideas....


Here's a picture of the lil' guy. I love this one because you can see his foot and his face. Cute little thing!

No comments: