October 13, 2011

"If You're Going to San Francisco..."

Yes, we went to San Fran. No, we did not wear flowers in our hair. But we had a good time! Brad had to go their for business so Palmer and I tagged along with! It was great because Brad's company paid for his flight and food and our hotel stay (for part of the time- we extended the trip a bit). So it ended up on being a pretty good deal. The take-off on the airplane put Palmer to sleep both there and back which was a great thing. We pretty much did all of the usual touristy stuff and Palmer was a trooper! He did a great job staying in his stroller non-stop and always on the go. While Brad had meetings the first couple of mornings it worked out great because I was able to stay at the hotel for Palmer to get a good morning nap and then we would meet Brad downtown. The weather was constantly changing but isn't that how it always is in San Francisco? We sadly never got to see much of the bridge due to the fog. One of our favorite things did was we rented two bicycles and biked from Fisherman's Wharf, across the Golden Gate Bridge, and over to Sausalito. It was beautiful and warm over in Sausalito and the prettiest town. It feels like something on the French Rivera. While I love visiting San Francisco I would never ever want to live there. Too many hills, too many crazy people and morals, and disappointing California weather. It was fun to take a trip with just our little family!

6 comments:

Jen said...

It look like a really fun trip! I love Palmer's little owl hat too. We are looking forward to finally meeting him at the end of the month.

Ryanna said...

What a fun trip. I have never been but I am glad you were able to go with Palmer.

sadie said...

Such a cute beanie...and a cute kid...and a cute mom... Ok, fine a cute family too.

Jenni said...

I love ALL of these pictures you have posted. A couple of my favorites are: Palmer smiling with his helmet on in in the bike seat, your siblings at Sterling's wedding, and Palmer with his women. So cute!

Amy Edwards said...

How fun! Seriously, I love Palmer's little face! I need to kiss him every time I see him!

Lisa Heath said...

Palmer is so adorable! You are also so pretty in all of those pictures. It was fun talking to you the other day. I suddenly wish that we could go on a family bike ride!