October 13, 2011

Sterling & Ashley's Wedding

My brother Sterling got married to his high school sweetheart Ashley Alder. We couldn't be more excited to have her officially join the family. The wedding was a beautiful day and everything turned out wonderful. They were sealed in the Salt Lake Temple, had a wedding luncheon at the JSMB, and a reception in the courtyard at The Grand America. Ashley looked stunning and I was entirely jealous of her hair. The reception was absolutely beautiful and everyone felt like it was a wedding you see in the movies (we even got to have a mashed potato bar served in goblets!). They did a great job planning the wedding. They were both so happy and it will be fun to see them as newlyweds although I don't envy their schooling/financial situation. I am so grateful that Brad and I were engaged and married after we both graduated from college so we didn't have to do the whole "poor married college student" thing. Here are some pictures of the wonderful day!

2 comments:

Ryanna said...

You look so good!!! And Palmer is so cute in his little outfit.

Amy said...

Oh my goodness! Shea was telling me how darling Palmer looked in his little outfit and she was so very right! It looks like it was a great day! I'm also glad you had a good time in San Fran! :)

Amy